воскресенье, 30 октября 2011 г.

3 cities made me think, reinforce and inspired


6.09 – 9.09  ::  Warsaw “Think!”
As I spent those 3 days totally alone, I really had time to think about everything in my life. It was kind of moment, when you are in a new place with only your inner voice, with no option to call someone to share things happening in your head. Believe me, there were a lot of different stuff )) Beginning with analysis of this summer and crossing from one important area of my life (as AIESEC, university, etc.) to another, and realization of “So, I’m 21 and…” till answers to myself “so who am I and what did I achieve till so far?”.
First time of travelling in Europe made special mood for me of these thinking-thinking-thinking days. Thanks God, my inner GPS-navigation helped me, so I was using intuition in proper way to see the city and not to get lost there alone.
Visited: Old city & old market, New town, Churches/Cathedrals, Opera, Royal castle, Lazienki Krolewski, Ogrod Saski, Wilanow Palace, Palace of culture and science.
Impressed with the approach for history (everything reconstructed, but not new-plastic buildings on the same place) and friendly approach in the museums, you can touch, try, play some parts with video – interactive, so it is really interesting for students specially. E.g. Museum of the Warszawa Uprising.
Results: nice pictures, shopping, self-analyze.

3.10 - 4.10  ::  Budapest “Reinforced”
The city in the day is beautiful and impressing with all its Parliament building, Churches, Squares, Castles… and really attractive for photo camera. The night view was so amazing that it seemed it’s not real and is only decoration is the theater, so if you come to touch – it would be just paper with professional paintings. Though, in fact all that was true moment and I we were really there. In good company (with Vicky, Sandrina, Marja, Elisa) we travelled from Brno to Budapest and spent around 24 h. exploring the city.
Being alone on the bank of Danube-river with this night view in front of me, I got such an energy to put all goals and dreams finally in right order, so that puzzle from separate pieces became nice unified picture + logical connections between each other.
Visited: Palace, Parliament, Chain Bridge, Castle Hill, Matthias church, Heroes square, Fisherman bastion, Buda castle.
Results: amazing night pictures, 5 years goals and life-vision.

5.10 – 6.10  ::  Vienna “Inspiring”
You don’t need any map, just get out on any central metro-station and explore this beauty – it’s everywhere. Personally, I had an impression of intelligence and aristocracy in every little thing.
 On the second day in Vienna I had an opportunity to visit the exhibition of Monnet and Picasso and all my adorable artists of XX century that was totally perfect. With this not-planned visit I got chance to see the most favorite masterpiece of Monnet – dreams come true ))
Visited: Gallery “Albertina”, Sconbrunn Palace and endless beautiful architecture.
Results: inspiration for achieving my goals and realization of simple “tools for happiness” (see it in next posts soon).

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий