четверг, 25 июля 2013 г.

Hong Kong: nothing of what I expected

HKG is the city I heard a lot before coming, so I had some expectations based on it, which actually didn't came true. HKG did not amazed me with it architecture  and city-mood. All standard touristic places also made no "wow"-effect on me. But! there were other things I was happy to experience. 

Megapolis. That was the first city made me tired of its size in combination with lack of space. With all consequences: Busy people, all the time in a hurry. Crazy sell-buy- make more money culture. Like line to Channel branded shop :) In parks only tourists and pensionaries. There rest are making money or shipping. 


Lack of free space has the highest level of slim and extremely high buildings, tiny room 3x4 room with bad, bathroom and toilet. Living in it for 5 days made me crazy.

Meditation parks. The most beautiful small park I've seen. Music, waterfall, bansay trees - the moment I realized real Chinese parking culture, which smoothly were developed on Japan later. 

"no British culture". The first time when stereotypes were not confined at all. Hong Kong is not an British city at a lot. Those tiny reminders you can find - looks strange in Chinese surrounding.  was the first city made me tired of its size in combination with lack of space. With all consequences: Busy people, all the time in a hurry. Crazy sell-buy- make more money culture. Like line to Channel branded shop :) In parks only tourists and pensionaries. There rest are making money or shopping. 

tips for tourists: 
* place to leave: nearest to tsi sha tsu is suitable place, but be ready for lack of space in you room
* local and Asia food in food courts is not expensive (average lunch/dinner for two of us was up to 70, except for few places like restraunts
* 2-3 full days is more than enough to visit main attractions
* better to come on weekdays, as on weekends this area is full of citizens and tourists
* don't believe strange monks near 10000 Buddhas temple - they are bagging money and fraud by giving gift and asking for money 


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий